This review applies to version 3.0.
The latest version of this software will soon be reviewed by our
ID-Spec Large is dedicated to designer of electrical distribution in industrial and tertiary buildings. The application allows you to design single line and specify electrical distribution equipment.
- Power Summary including load implementation directly in the architect layout drawing in DWG format.
- Electrical distribution principles definition: it embeds an assistant for selection of single line diagram principles which produces a substantiated report
- Installation scheme design: it allows the installation layout to be designed as a building CAD layer or as a single line diagram and automatically keeps the consistency between these 2 schemes. It includes an assistant to optimise cable quantity and power losses.
- Equipment selection and sizing: it automatically selects and sizes equipment from the electrical and physical point of view.
- Electrical installation performance evaluation including: calculation of power losses and CO2 corresponding emissions, pinpointing of installation elements to optimise, calculation of savings linked to energy efficiency solutions implemented
- Call for tender specification production: it automatically produces the call for tender part dealing with equipment specification
- Budget evaluation preparation: it automatically produces a bill of equipment the user can send to Schneider Electric for budget evaluation.
All the report and schemes are in standard formats (.DOC, .XLS, .DWG) and customisable.